Who doesn’t love a Bloody Maria? Crazy people, that’s who!
1.Rub a lime along the rim of your glass
2. Dip edges of glass in the Tajîn (Tajîn is a delicious Mexican spice blend that is chile-y, limey and salty, Mexicans eat it like candy, so much so that the makers are inclined to put “THIS IS NOT A CANDY” on the label). You can substitute salt or a little salt mixed with chile powder.
3. Squeeze half a lime into your glass.
4. Add a healthy dash of your favorite hot sauce. I use Tapatio, but if you can use Salsa Maga, it is amazing!
5. Add Ice
6. Add a nice tequila, not cuervo or some shitty frat party brand, go for the good stuff. I use Cazadores, because I am too cheap for Patron, and to be honest, Patron is totally overrated.
7. Add some Clamato Picante, or Clamato if you are a weenie, or Bloody Mary mix if you are a big weenie.
8. Dash of Worshestershire.
9. Garnish with a pickeled jalapeño.
10. Stir and thank me.